Upgrades are done to improve the your RV either with a new capability, reduce costs of operating, or make an existing feature better.
The following is a list of repairs, upgrades, and maintenance we have performed on our Class A
- July 2018 – Screens for the two furnace exhaust
- July 2018 – Screen for water heater exhaust
- October 2018 – Tire monitoring system
Our current experience is related to having an older travel trailer.
The following is a list of upgrades we have performed on our travel trailer.
- April 2018 – Upgraded 15 incandescent lights (921) with LED
- April 2018 – Upgraded the door latch to an electronic door latch